Up Draft Hot Filtration Technology
UP DRAFT HOT FILTRATION
- Aim to utilize direct clean and hot gas.
- Tar is remaining in gaseous form and utilize in furnace as fuel with producer gas (coal gas).
- Outlet temperature of gas up to 300-450’c
- Utilization of Hard Coal as filter media for cleaning of HOT gas which can be re-utilize in Gasifier Shell with fresh feed coal easily.
- Tar and phenolic water free producer gas will ease The process and no handling of waste water and tar.
- No gas scrubbing so no fresh water required hence no waste water generation.
- No waste water so no extra evaporation required, will reduce fuel cost.
- Less space, less equipment, less electricity high energy efficient technology
- Hot gas and tar in vapor form increase the gasifier efficiency ( it reduces 20-25% fuel consumption)Ultimately reduces the green house emission.
- No by product generation and no residue left out ( zero discharge)
- Completely environmental friendly technology
- Process control with fully automatic scada control system, totally user friendly process.
- Low capital investment
- Potential saving of huge natural resources.
Merits and comparison.
Merits and comparisons of HOT gas filtration system & cleaning gasification technology with updraft wet cleaning gasification technology.
|SR.NO.||FEATURES||UPDRAFT WET CLEANING TECHNOLOGY||NEWLY HOT GAS FILTRATION AND CLEANING SYSTEM GASIFICATION TECHNOLOGY|
|1||Additional energy require|
|2||Risk of explosion|
|3||Residue generation(Waste Water, Coal Tar)|
|4||Need to disposal of residue|
|5||Require complex additional equipment(waste water evaporator, cooling tower & tar disposal & ESP)|
|6||Skill manpower for operation|
|7||Energy efficiency||Low||Very high|
|8||Equipment, maintenance and operation cost||High||Very Low|
|9||Environment friendly, complete zero discharge||No but need precise attention for residue disposal||Almost zero discharge|
- Ceramic Industry
- Glass Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Special Alloys
- Aluminium Industry
- Special Glass Industry
- Galvanized Wire Industry
- Steel Pellet Rotary Dryer
- Paper Industry
- Cement Industry
Hot Gas Filtration Gasification technology